All text, graphics, photographs or other images, button icons, audio clips, logos, slogans, trade names or word software and other contents on the website of gefumall.com (collectively, “Content”), belongs exclusively to gefumall.com or its appropriate content suppliers. You may not use, reproduce, copy, modify, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, publicly perform, distribute or commercially exploit any of the Content or otherwise dispose of any of the Content in a way not permitted by gefumall.com, without gefumall.com’s express prior written consent. The use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on gefumall.com as well as the use of gefumall.com trademarks or service marks in meta-tags is strictly prohibited. You may view and use the Content only for your personal information and for shopping and ordering on the site and for no other purpose. If you happen to come across any of our content hosted on a third-party site, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.
The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content on this site (the “Compilation”) belong exclusively to gefumall.com. You may not use gefumall.com’s Content or Compilation in any manner that disparages or discredits gefumall.com or in any way that is likely to cause confusion or violation of any applicable laws or regulations. All software used on this Site (the “Software”) is the property of gefumall.com and/or its Software suppliers. The Content, the Compilation and the Software are all protected under state, national and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by gefumall.com. Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
gefumall.com recognizes and respects all copyrights and trademarks. As such, any usage of television, motion picture, music, film festival or other names or titles have no connection to gefumall.com and are the sole property of the copyright or trademark holders. Our dresses are inspired by celebrity style and are our recreations of item’s worn by the celebrities on your favorite television shows and the red carpet, however they are not authorized, endorsed by, or connected to these shows in any way and are not meant as infringements of any registered trademarks or copyrights.
Intellectual Property Infringement Policy
It is the policy of gefumall.com to take appropriate action where necessary to uphold and recognize all relevant State, Federal and International laws in connection with material that is claimed to be infringing any trademark, copyright, patent and all or any other Intellectual Property laws. If you are an intellectual property rights owner and you believe that gefumall.com sells, offers for sale, or makes available goods and/or services that infringe your intellectual property rights, then send the following information in its entirety to firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
(2) A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
(3) A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site (product(s) URL);
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
(5) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law;
(6) Identification of the intellectual property rights that you claim are infringed by the Website(e.g. “copyright”, “trademark, Reg. No. , registered”,etc);
(7) A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.